The People versus the Banks: practical information
How to find the venue
Or follow this link to find ULU on googlemaps.
Travelling to ULU by bike: there are many bike racks on Malet Street.
Travelling to ULU by tube:
- Northern Line to Euston, Warren Street and Goodge Street stations.
- Piccadilly Line to Russell Square station.
- Victoria Line to Euston and Warren Street stations.
- Circle, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City Lines to Euston Square station.
Travelling to ULU by bus:
- Gower Street: 10, 24, 29, 73, 134, 390
- Euston Road: 18, 30, 91, 205, 253, 476
- Woburn Place/Southampton Row: 59, 68, 91, 168, 188
Lunch and refreshments
We will be providing tea and coffee during the break in the conference from 4pm to 4.30pm.
Lunch is not provided. There is a shop on the ground floor of ULU, and several shops and cafes nearby; alternatively please feel free to bring your own lunch.
The event will take place on the third floor of ULU which is accessible by lift as well as stairs. The main door has a ramp as well as steps up to it.